All Made Up
Wellcome to All Made Up Hair and Beauty Wirral.
Prenton - 706 Borough Road, Prenton, Wirral. CH42 9JE
All Made Up - Hair Salons Wirral
All Made Up hairdressing team are committed to giving all our
clients in Prenton Wirral a professional service with exceptional
All Made Up - Beauty Salons Wirral
All Made Up offers a range of beauty treatments – from a wide
selection of make-up treatments to manicures and pedicures
at a great price.
Customer Care is Key
We aim to remaining at the forefront of the latest styles and
techniques, ensuring our customers can always count on
Treat Yourself !
We also offer packages for hen parties, weddings,
princess packages and holiday preparations
or just as a special treat!
Get the Look: The lived in natural wave
FG_AUTHORS: Who Can Cut It?
The ‘lived in natural wave’ was the look of choice on the catwalk at Ulla Johnson NYFW AW15 and it’s set to be big this autumn.
But getting the look is not quite as simple as it looks, although Joseph DiMaggio, Lead Stylist for Davines, has shared his top tips.
“The warm colors and earthy comfort of the collection seemed to flow into the beautiful florals displayed at the presentation, said Joseph.
“I wanted the hair to emulate this flowing concept, so I choose to create something that had a natural wave and lived in texture. The collaborative process with Ulla allowed me to create something that was one with the clothes. Young, fresh, new.”
Get the Look
1) Part the hair into a natural centre parting.
2) Separate the hair into three sections. Two in the front, from the centre part directly down to behind the ears, and a third in the back, with the remaining hair.
3) Apply Davines More Inside This Is a Texturizing Dust to roots and massage in.
4) Using a half full bottle of Davines Essential Volu Mist, dispense More Inside This is a Volume Boosting Mousse into the spray bottle until full. Allow mixture to liquefy. Spray evenly throughout layers, from root to tip.
**Pro Tip: This combination of product offers the memory and hold of mousse with the volume of a mist.
5) Gather two-inch vertical panels of hair starting at the crown, pull straight up and twist counter clockwise. Continue all over head.
6) Gently gather all twisted sections into a large ponytail on top of the head and twist clockwise. Secure in a very loose topknot and pin.
7) Allow hair to set (dry) then remove pins. Gently brush hair out and create a perfect centre-part.
8) Finger rake to allow the texture to come to life.
9) Finish with Davines This is a Medium Hold Hairspray to lock in the definition and texture.
· Davines More Inside This Is a Volume Boosting Mousse RRP £16.40
· Davines Essential Volu Mist RRP £21.35
· Davines More Inside This Is A Texturizing Dust RRP £18.90
· Davines More Inside This Is A Medium Hold Hairspray RRP £16.40