Get the Look: The Wrapped Fish-Tail braid
FG_AUTHORS: Who Can Cut It?
Miami Swim Week always throws up some gorgeous catwalk looks and this year’s was no different, this wrapped fish-tail braid from the San Lorenzo show was one of our favourites.
The inspiration was Mind, Bali and Soul so the Blo Blow Dry team, created three different looks which all had that strong island feel.
Based on the models hair and what they would be wearing, the models were styled with either a wrapped fish-tail braid, a deconstructed top-knot or a loose, textured French braid, by the team led by Chanel Peraza-Munoz.
Get the Look, with some help from Unite:
1. Prep hair with Texturiza (£23) throughout and Expanda Dust (£16.70) on roots for overall volume and texture.
2. Start with a section of hair at the nape of the opposite side on where the braid will end. Continue braiding until complete.
3. Sprinkle Expanda Dust on the braid and then gently pull at braid to slightly loosen.
4. Mist 7 Seconds Glossing (£18.80) for an overall shine and to protect against the humidity.
5. Apply flowers into hair down the braid as needed.