All Made Up
Wellcome to All Made Up Hair and Beauty Wirral.
Prenton - 706 Borough Road, Prenton, Wirral. CH42 9JE
All Made Up - Hair Salons Wirral
All Made Up hairdressing team are committed to giving all our
clients in Prenton Wirral a professional service with exceptional
All Made Up - Beauty Salons Wirral
All Made Up offers a range of beauty treatments – from a wide
selection of make-up treatments to manicures and pedicures
at a great price.
Customer Care is Key
We aim to remaining at the forefront of the latest styles and
techniques, ensuring our customers can always count on
Treat Yourself !
We also offer packages for hen parties, weddings,
princess packages and holiday preparations
or just as a special treat!
Get the Look: Keep it Straight by Paul Mitchell
FG_AUTHORS: Who Can Cut It?
We absolutely love this look from the latest Paul Mitchell Big Night Out collection. It combines gorgeous smooth sleek hair, with the added interest of an on-trend braid – what more could you want?
Here’s how to get the look:
1. Prep the hair by lightly applying Super Skinny® Serum on dry hair from the mid-shaft to the ends.
2. Section the hair and spray Dry Wash® at the scalp area.
3. Part the hair on the right side to the top of the head. Next, from the top of the head on the right side using a diagonal forward parting, section down to the front of the right ear. Clip away.
4. Repeat on the opposite side.
5. Starting two inches above the right ear, take a diagonal back section to the back hairline at the nape and clip away.
6. Smooth the remaining hair in the back and spray with Stay Strong®. Clip the hair.
7. Release the right front section. Spray Dry Wash® on your hands and separate the section into four pieces, moving diagonally back. Twist lightly to keep these four pieces separated.
8. On the left side, start an outside French braid taking slices diagonally from the top and adding it to the braid, keeping the braid close to the hairline. As you work around the shape of the head, pull the braid loops to expand the shape of the braid.
9. Continue braiding until all the hair is used just past the ear, but keep the hair at the nape out.
10. Incorporate the four sections from the right side by gently twisting and softly pulling them across the head to join the braid. Repeat this until all sections on the right side have been brought over, then continue the braid down the lengths of the left side of the head.
11. Tie the braid with a hairband, keeping only two sections of the braid in the band to help ease the braid expansion. 12. Pull the loops of the braid to expand the shape as desired. Release the hair at the nape and finish with Stay Strong®.
Artist: Noogie Thai
Products: Super Skinny® and Serum Dry Wash® Stay Strong®