Get the Look: Hippy Wave with Accessory
FG_AUTHORS: Who Can Cut It?
It’s almost time for Glastonbury so we’ve got a last minute festival look for you courtesy of Sarah-Jane Arnold, Stylist at Taylor Taylor London.Inspired by the tribes Taylor Taylor London created a collection of styles for this festival season perfect for those with creative and cultural flair.
Put away the flowers and take inspiration from Native Americans, African Queens and noble nomads for alternate looks revelling in feather trimmings and jewels from the junkshop.
Get the Look:
1) Tong hair in big sections to get a tousled, edgy feel.
2) Add sea salt spray and blast with a hair dryer on a cold air setting to get a more textured effect.
3) We used a necklace for the metal accessory
4) Place the necklace around the head in the position you want it to sit.
5) Take a section of hair from by your temples on each side and twist around the accessory.
It really is as simple as that!
- ^Click here for more information about Taylor Taylor London. (www.directory.whocancutit.co.uk)