All Made Up
Wellcome to All Made Up Hair and Beauty Wirral.
Prenton - 706 Borough Road, Prenton, Wirral. CH42 9JE
All Made Up - Hair Salons Wirral
All Made Up hairdressing team are committed to giving all our
clients in Prenton Wirral a professional service with exceptional
All Made Up - Beauty Salons Wirral
All Made Up offers a range of beauty treatments – from a wide
selection of make-up treatments to manicures and pedicures
at a great price.
Customer Care is Key
We aim to remaining at the forefront of the latest styles and
techniques, ensuring our customers can always count on
Treat Yourself !
We also offer packages for hen parties, weddings,
princess packages and holiday preparations
or just as a special treat!
Get the Look: Halloween Hair
FG_AUTHORS: Who Can Cut It?
If you’re getting ready to get dressed up to celebrate Halloween in style, we’ve got the perfect hairstyle, thanks to the hugely talented team at SJ Forbes.
We absolutely love this look and will be giving it a try ourselves over the weekend. What’s great about it is that it’s perfect for both you and any little lovelies who will be out trick and treating over the next few days.
Step by step Halloween Hair
1. Prepare the hair with Kérastase K Styling V.I.P. Volume in Powder, and brush through.
2. Section the parting, and at the back of the head tie a circle smaller than the crown into a ponytail.
3. Using a Dutch braid technique, work the plait starting from the large side of the parting around the outside of the ponytail. The plait should form a circle by the time it meets the start. Pin the ends in place and tuck any loose parts into the plait.
4. Split the ponytail into six smaller ponytails and plait each one.
5. Push each of the six small plaits through the centre of the larger halo plait and pin them tightly wrapping the ends underneath. These plaits should be evenly spaced to create a star shape.
6. Cut a long piece of string and tie it to one of the smaller centre plaits. Take the secured string and wrap it around the next smaller plait holding in place with a finger. Continue to do this until you reach the first plait and tie the ends together.
7. Repeat this process and create the next layer of string cobweb. Aim for four layers.
8. Decorate the string with fake spiders and finish and set the look with Kérastase Styling Laque Couture hairspray.